Quincy Lab 10GC Gravity Convection Oven, suited for drying, baking, curing, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, annealing, and testing.
- 11 in stock, Ships in 48 Hours
Quincy Lab 10GC Oven on Sale
Expedited shipment available
This is one of the most popular and best selling Gravity Convection oven.
Quincy Lab Ovens series are designed to meet the laboratory needs of industry, research organizations and schools.
Primary Applications: part drying, baking, curing, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, annealing, and testing.
Ambient (room temperature) +25°F minimum to a maximum of 450°F (232°F).
Key Oven Features
- Bi-metal thermostat
- Hydraulic thermostat.
- Accuracy of ±3°C.
- Over-temperature safety feature.
- Corrosion resistant aluminized interior.
- 115 Volts & 230 Volts available.
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements.
- 1" inch of high density mineral wool insulation.
- Insulated Steel Doors with high impact thermoplastic handles.
- 2 adjustable and 1 fixed nickel plated shelves.
- Baked in scratch-resistant powder coated finish.
- A circulating fan which provides air circulation for improved uniformity (AF Models only).
⚠ NOT FOR USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS OR GASES
Over temperature safety
Our Lab Ovens offer a thermo safety alarm which will shut the unit off in the event of a runaway condition until oven is manually reset.
All ovens are fully tested prior to shipment.
18-month factory warranty.